Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's the deal with the new REALLY pointy toed heels?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's the deal with the new REALLY pointy toed heels?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2003 at 3:33pm
Pain!!! Can shoes get more uncomfy looking? I wouldn't wear them. They look unbalanced with a thin toe and then a thin heel. My friends who wear them to school whinge anout their feet hurting and I'm like "SO DON'T WEAR THEM". And their comeback? "But they look good". Nah. I'm not convinced. Don't like 'em. Just what I think. Give me woolly socks and a carpeted floor anyday..
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Chicab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 2:12pm

........... i myself find those pointy italina shoes horrible............

My friends make a big deal about them and wear them all the time. I dont see the point in them especially since i am really tall and blessed with size 13 (wich doesnt exist(11 in guys))....They are not only horrible also expensive. I believe, these shoes should be banned from all good stores,

oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 7:59pm

i've seen those shoes and they are hideous....i really dont get why certain things become trendy and stylish when they r really not.

Oliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2006 at 1:53am
I too have large feet and hate the pointy toe shoes, I like round and/or open toe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic