Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoes in wide

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shoes in wide
    Posted: August 11 2003 at 4:13pm
does anyone know of cute, dressyish shoes that come in wide? i can't ever seem to find shoes that don't squish my pinky toes
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 8:50pm
Hi Whitney, my daughter has wide feet too, we've always had good luck at Nordstrom, they have the styles and usually carry everything in wide. Thats where we had to go for her all through high school.

Now, we go check out the Nordstrom Rack, don't have to pay as much. She was tickled pink to find a pair of dress shoes, in wide, really cute.

School Shopping? I have to start that too, but for my son, he doesn't even have to go...he doesn't care, as long as it's comfortable. I take daughter with to pick out the stylish clothes.
NewOrleansLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewOrleansLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 11:24pm
The problem with my feet is that they are just wide enough to be a little uncomfortable in regular width shoes but, too narrow to fill wide width shoes. So I just have to bare it.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but, wish we didn't."
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 12:17am
We don't have a Nordie's around here :/ I wish we did...it's impossible to find wide shoes. It's weird...it's only my right foot that's wide! So the left one just has to deal with the extra room :D
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 8:41am
Payless has an okay selection of wide sizes. I don't know if you like Payless shoes. You can also order on the web if they don't have a style in your size in your local store. They will ship the shoes in your size to your local store at no cost to you. You just have to pay for the shoes online with a credit card. If you try them on and they don't fit or you just don't like them after all, they will credit your credit card and still won't charge you for the shipping.

Caramia
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic