Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thumbs up for very high-heeled platform shoes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2003 at 7:43pm
Haha....yes I wear jewelry and makeup nearly every time I leave the house (in case I run into Alexei Yagudin...his DUI notwithstanding.) . But I have very little body fat and get cold easily in my deep-freeze of an office (I know, what a predictament) so any dress typically induces goosebumps all over my legs. A real attractive sight, I'm sure!

But at your urging, ladies, I will wear a dress Monday to work! A 3/4-sleeve Parallel dress with a self-belt. How does that sound?!?!

Tina I bet you're lovely in heels and a dress. We already know Traci's a babe When do we get to see a pic?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2003 at 9:35pm
Actually I rarely wear heels. I do wear dresses and skirts.
I will have to get the equipment for pics, the scanner or whatever they call it, for my computer. We don't have that yet. Then maybe I can put some pictures on it.
tina
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 3:01am
I actually gave up wearing dresses completely a few years ago, mostly because I never sit like a lady, always putting my feet on furniture or sitting on the floor, and it's hard to do that wearing a skirt. Sitting properly isn't very comfortable to me, so I'm really better off in pants.
I'm a bit different than everyone else, though, in that I also never wear make-up anymore, and haven't for like four or five years (less time than I've been out of skirts, but still a long time). Make-up is just so expensive, and I don't know how to put it on well anyway. . . and even if I wear it I'm not any more attractive, so why bother? *shrugs*
I do wear jewellery and hair accessories often enough, though, so I'm not a total butch yet. . . just getting there slowly. . . *laughs*

Quote I, on the other hand, just wore a dress for the first time since July 2002. It was a surreal experience.
More awesome than a manatee!
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 9:16pm
Lyris, it couldn't have been -that- long since you've worn a dress. What do you wear swing dancing?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2003 at 9:38am
I love wearing high heels and I love wearing dresses.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2003 at 10:28am
Well...I haven't been dancing in awhile, but I have a killer skirt I wear when I go...got it from dancestore.com, it's the "swishy skirt." Man does it rock!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic