Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Years ago i was an high-heels fanatic.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Years ago i was an high-heels fanatic.
    Posted: September 19 2003 at 12:18pm
I’ve bought a pair of them for the first time when i was 13 and from that moment for about 800 days consecutive i always went out with closed high-heeled shoes; despite my young age i considered it an usual thing, only if necessary i wore gym shoes. Only when i was 16 first i started to alternate high-heels with boots and sandals then i started to wear mostly mocassins and other low shoes, maybe antiaesthetic but no doubt more confortable, keeping high-heels in occasions like parties and on Saturday night, opting for the rest for a more sober look.
Jessica
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2003 at 11:26am
My wife was a bit like you when she was younger, she was a high heels fanatic and wore them often.
She wears them less often now but still looks great in them when she does wear them!
C-Lamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Lamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2003 at 4:10pm
I love heels and platforms but i do give my feet a rest once in while.
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 8:22pm
I'll start by saying that after a couple of weeks, I have finally come out of lurkdom! Hi everyone!

Anyway, I can't say that I was ever a high-heels fanatic, but I do have quite an appreciation for them, as I am only 5'3". Since I am a dancer, I try not to abuse my feet too much more than I already do, but whenever I'm dressed nicely, I just have to wear a great pair of heels, to create the illusion that I am "statuesque," or at least not the same height I was when I was 12. My trick for casual days is to sneak platforms in where I can. My favorite flip-flops are 3" thick, and I just got a pair of Sketchers with a slightly thick sole. That way, I have a little bit of extra height, but my feet are still flat.
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 11:10pm
I''m short too Grace, and I love the way I look in high heels but I just don''t like wearing them much, they are not that comfortable.
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2003 at 3:38pm
I have got no idea how, but I just managed to post my message twice, slightly differently, while editing. Ignore this, read the one underneath.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2003 at 3:39pm
Ditto to Tina.

I also don't wear vey high shoes to school (no more than 2"). If you saw the hill I have to climb you'd know why.

It's so funny when you see girls wearing pointy toed stilettos and then slipping on the wet, muddy tiled floors and falling right over. Well. Not funny just mildly amusing. I mean, they could hurt themselves badly one day.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Oliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2006 at 1:55am
I love heels, the look and feel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic