Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High-heels poll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High-heels poll
    Posted: October 31 2003 at 12:05pm
1) At what age you started wearing:
a) High-heeled shoes?
b) High-heeled sandals?

2) When you’re more used to wear high-heels? (At work/school, over the weekend, everywhere?)

My answers:
1)
a) At 13, when i bought a black pair with a bow and for over 2 years i wore nothing else but high-heels, then i gradually started to set them aside and now i smile when i see my photos with such look that young and i don’t realize how i could abuse my feet so much.
b) At 16, after 3 summers where i wore only high-heeled closed shoes i felt the necessity to let my feet breathe at least.

2) In my mid teens as i said i wore high heels everywhere, in my late teens occasionally at school and in some parties, now sometimes when i go out with friends and in situations like birthdays, weddings, etc.

Jessica
Girl Tia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2003 at 6:51pm
As a boy who wanted so badly to be a girl I would sneak my mother and older sister's high heels and other feminine things and try them on. I must have been 12 or 13. Being from a traditional and conservative Chinese-American household, my mother and sisters didn't like my transexual tendencies. I had to be quite secretive about it.

Since I've been living as a woman and recently completed my sexual reassignment surgery, I am now free to wear high heels and all other forms of feminine attire.
- and it feels very good to be what I feel I am. A woman.

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2003 at 9:59pm
By the time I was maybe twelve I was dressing like a hooker with the short skirt, heels, makeup, you name it.
By the time I was sixteen I actually was a hooker on the streets of Milwaukee.
You don't need to use me -(or at least the way I was in those years)- as a role model.
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 12:49pm
I got my first pair of high-heeled shoes when I was 15. A pair of black dress shoes for orchestra performances. I think I got my first pair of heeled sandals when I was 18, maroon colored dress sandals for a dance.

I only wear high-heeled shoes for special occasions, since I'm a student and find it really difficult to run around campus in heels.
curliegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curliegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 1:31am
A. 14
B. 14

2. i feel comfortable wearing them anywhere.
Jade30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 12:35pm

Originally posted by Jessica12 Jessica12 wrote:

1) At what age you started wearing:
a) High-heeled shoes?
b) High-heeled sandals?

2) When you’re more used to wear high-heels? (At work/school, over the weekend, everywhere?)

1A) I can't recall when I actually started, But I'd say 13 or so
1B) I don't think I've srated yet! lol

2) I don't wear heals too often, perhaps once a year if that. My line of work does not require me to wear heels to work (thank god).

I have such a hard time with them, I don't bother. But for my wedding, it was one of the hardest times I've ever had with heels because I was not use to them. They looked nice but felt so awful.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic