Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

smelly sneakers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: smelly sneakers
    Posted: November 28 2003 at 7:21am
I prefer wearing sneakers to leather shoes but my feet get sweaty easily. Is there a particular model, make or kind of sneaker which is less absorbent or otherwise made to be less smelly, and if not, how can I get my feet to behave better?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2003 at 9:19am
Duke

Tip #1 - Spray the insides of your sneakers with a strong anti-perspirant deodorant.

Tip #2 - Apply talcum powder to your feet.

Tip #3 - Don't wear the same sneakers on consequetive days.

Hope that helps.
Uzi

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2003 at 10:45pm
Haven't you seen the ads Duke, you know the ads for Old Spice cologne?
Women can't resist a man wearing Old Spice.
Just get a big bottle of Old Spice and pour a whole bunch of Old Spice cologne on your sneakers and the women will be all over you Duke!
I know you said you don't want to have any babies Duke but if you wear Old Spice cologne on your tennies and everywhere else, you will be a woman magnet, a real Don Juan! You will end up having sex with so many women that you will have women and babies all over town. But you'll have so much fun!
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 10:22am
Thanks, Uzi.

Tina, my religion strictly forbids sex before marriage, so I'll forego the Old Spice.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2003 at 12:36am
Duke, you are another one that needs to be broken in.
Sex is natural Duke. Sex is healthy. God wants us to have sex.
It may be years before you get married, you may never get married.
You can't die a virgin Duke, God wouldn't like it if he gave you sexual organs and you didn't use them.

You need to get broken in young man. If I was in Canada and not pregnant right now, I would consider breaking you in myself. And believe me, I know how to make a fella-(or a lady tee-hee!)- feel good!

Also, the good book says to have kids Duke.
It is good to have sex and it's good to have kids.
If you do those things you will please God,-(not to mention your lady!)- You will go directly into heaven after you die. You won't even need to stop at Purgatory along the way.

Maybe it's true that you should get married before having sex, but if it comes down to being unmarried and never having sex, or having sex anyway, even if you aren't married, believe me God won't get mad at you if you have sex if you are unmarried.
God gave you that thing between your legs Duke for another reason other than urinating you know!

Now I'm feeling a little sad and guilty Duke. Usually when a fella needs to be broken in I am there to oblige him. But at any rate good luck dude!

p.s.-What's with you young Canadian guys anyway? Kintaro who used to write here on Hair Talk was another young Canadian guy who didn't have sex with women. He was a total athiest though, not at all religious.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2004 at 8:37pm
Last time i checked he was talkin about his shoes...someone wants him to give up his body just because you don't agree with it. Get real heffa its his life and how can you tell him what God or would not like. You aren't God say lay off the man.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 4:09pm

[/QUOTE]lol
best waves in town
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 2:48pm
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 8:48pm
I know this is older than ice, but if anybody has this problem, here's the solution. Apply some roll-on deodorant/antiperspirant to your feet and let them dry before you put on your socks and sneakers. Your feet won't sweet and your shoes won't get stinky. And to get rid of the already existing smell in your sneakers, take the sneakers and put them in a large Zip-lock bag. Put them in the freezer overnight. The cold will kill the odor causing bacteria, and your sneakers will be smealling fresh and clean!

Hope I just saved someone from the curse of stinky feet LOL!
Much love, Shary
Jasadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2006 at 2:41pm

Simply put a good dash of goldbond powder in your socks and in your shoes.It will soak  up the moisture and kill bacteria and keep your dogs feeling cool.

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2006 at 6:27pm
That might work for the average person, but not for serious offenders LOL! We tried the goldbond thing with my uncle. He even tried boric acid on someones sugestion. The only thing that finally worked was the roll on deodorant. That's how I know it works so good. You litterally could not even walk into the guy's bedroom. The entire room smelled like feet. Discovered the roll-on thing and problem solved!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic