Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ThermaLift?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Afakeleg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afakeleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ThermaLift?
    Posted: July 16 2006 at 1:34am
I wouldn't mind a "little" lift. nothing major at all. but around my eyes, definitely the sides and under my neck could use some help. pics would be great!
sharonanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 9:43am
The other name I have seen is Thermage but other than finding out my local laser clinic does it I haven't heard much about it.
Viva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2004 at 7:33pm
I heard about something similar (saw it on Oprah).
It was called ThermaCool.
Is that the same thing?
Information is the key to making good decisions - share what you know with others.
yestheyrefake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yestheyrefake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2004 at 11:36pm
I have had it but have only had a little lifting - I plan on getting it again to lift more. It has tightened and thickened my skin on my forehead and under eyes though.

I do have a journal with pics if you are interested. I am here to learn about hair bonding which I did at home on New Year's eve, lol, and saw your post :)
Gesse View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2003 at 2:34am
Has anyone either had the ThermaLift treatments or heard about the treatments? Supposedly it is a light form of a face lift that is done with radio-frequency waves and was created by a California dermatologies by the name of Dr. Javeier Ruiz-Esparza.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic