Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cosmetic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissErika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissErika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cosmetic surgery
    Posted: June 15 2003 at 3:15pm
I'm really interested in getting my nose done. I have big eyes, a big nose, and teeny thin lips. I have an oval face as well. I'm wondering if anyone has had this done and were you happy with the results? Does anyone know of a good website about this? thx
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2003 at 10:59pm
I know several people who have had this done. They are very happy with the results. They say to make sure you find a board-certified surgeon that does his work in a hospital.

Good Luck and let us know what you decide.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Miss Mudpie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Mudpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 1:05am
Hi,
I had my nose done about 2 years ago. I had wanted won for about 10 years and finally did it. One of my coworkers had hers done and she and I talked about it. She said it was as easy as a trip to the dentist and it was! I am very happy with it. One thing, though, my smile looks different head-on... I notice this in photos. I liked it before better. But, my regular look and profile are much better. I would do it again. If you do it, and you want it small, don't be afraid to say so. I sort of wish I had asked for it a bit smaller.

I did it when my kids were 5 and under so I hope they don't remember. I don't want them to feel like they aren't perfect as they are. That is one regret. I never felt pretty and now I feel pretty.

Good luck:)
IcyFire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IcyFire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 3:45am
Mudpie, what exactly did you have done to your nose? I ask because I want this procedure done. I see people with beautiful shaped noses out there and I see mine and it's not so pretty. Basically I have a bump on my nose and there a wide area that I want thinned down. I've been wanting this done for a long time. How much did it cost you?
Visit the Bright Skin Forum
http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=65288
Gally3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gally3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2003 at 6:17pm

Edited by Gally3d - January 02 2009 at 11:00am
IcyFire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IcyFire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2003 at 6:38pm
Well, I've been told that my nose is bigger than most of my face features. Besides, I don't want to completely reshape it. It's more of adjusting it just a bit.
Visit the Bright Skin Forum
http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=65288
Erikah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2003 at 11:45am
Id love to pist a pic but i dont have a website to upload to. =(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic