Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brava Non-Surgical Breast Enhancement System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brava Non-Surgical Breast Enhancement System
    Posted: October 15 2003 at 11:50pm
Has anybody heard about this new system?

Here's an article from their website:

Quote The BRAVA System, developed by Brava, LLC, was scientifically engineered, tested and proven to lift and increase breast tissue. Brava is based on the medical principle of tissue expansion, which uses the body's own mechanism for healing and growth, to activate the production of new breast tissue gradually and resulting in long lasting breast volume increase.

BRAVA looks like a sports bra, but it comes equipped with a very sophisticated microcomputer that regulates and records the System's performance and the amount of time you wear it.

Now, thousands of women have used BRAVA. Many have told us they feel more confident and better about themselves just by being able to wear the clothes they've always wanted or just feeling proud when they look in the mirror.

FDA (Food & Drug Administration)

The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has chosen not to regulate the BRAVA System at this time. This new and exciting technology was initially only available through specially selected and trained physicians across the U.S. Now, the new Brava Starter System can also be purchased directly from Brava.

An important note: Now, when you purchase BRAVA and are followed by a Brava Authorized Physician, there is a money back guarantee. Please ask your participating Brava Authorized Physician for more details. If you would like to find an authorized Brava physician near you, click on FIND/ADD YOUR DOCTOR and select your state from the menu provided.

Patents & Awards

The BRAVA System holds 6 patents (issued) and 6 pending for its design and construction along with the corresponding foreign patents. The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) awarded the Tiffany crystal prism for "The best scientific presentation" in May 1999 for the research, "Breast Enlargement With a Bra-like Soft-tissue Expansion Device" at their annual meeting. Brava, LLC is a member of the Better Business Bureau and was a finalist in the Manufacturer of the Year Award given by South Florida Manufacturers Association and The South Florida Business Journal.

http://www.brava.com

If this is legitimate and really works as it says, I'd strongly consider doing this. I'm not necessarily unsatisfied with my chest, but an extra cup size would be a world of difference in the way clothes and bathing suits would fit. I've never considered breast implants, but since this is non-surgical I'd be interested. The cost is roughly $2,500. Much less than surgery, but I'm not a college budget so that's a lot of money. I'd have to save up for it, and I'm worried that it could be a scam.
susanp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susanp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2003 at 10:37am
i heard angelina jolie used this. . if there's a money back guarantee it might be worth looking into before surgery. for about a $1000 you could get implants, but is it really worth the risk? i read some woman who has saline impalnts is having bone loss issues at an early age because of them.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2003 at 7:52am
If this system really worked, wouldn't it be all over the news? I'd file this under the "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" category.
[/url]

Amanda Leigh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2003 at 8:18pm
hmm... I've heard of this... they actually have a results page... www.bravaresults.com... it does work, but it's not a huge difference, and I'd say it sounds like 75% of the women get so annoyed with it they don't use it as long as they should... you can get contact dermatitis from it - an itchy rash... if you don't wash it everyday and sue the special cleansing wipes that come with it... and it sounds like it's kind of hard to get use to and you will ahve a hard time sleeping at first... but... if you wanna increase by about 1 cup, you'd have to be on it between 10-15 weeks for 10 hours a day - at night usually... and you can now order it through the brava website... it's $1500 cheaper when you buy from them because you don't have to pay the doctor a fee either!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic