Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

question about eyelid surgey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kinat_gin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinat_gin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: question about eyelid surgey
    Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:32am
Hello, everyone! I hope this is the right place to ask this. I have seen many places that offer blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), and am quite impressed with their results. However, everywhere I have looked, the surgeries were either for double eyelids or to turn a single eyelid into a double eyelid.

What I am wondering is if there is a procedure to turn a double eyelid into a single eyelid. I know that this may seem like an odd request, but I am completely serious, and any advice would be helpful. Thank you for reading this, and thank you in advance for your replies.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:39pm
I wouldn't mess with that. I know some East- Asian women are getting their eyelids done to look and pass as Caucasion which is just ridiculous. We are all beautiful in our own way.
JenniferL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 2:08am
some asian women getting eyelid surgery done for  double lids aren't doing it to look like caucasian women, only because there are also the other half of the asian society who are actually born with double eyelids and are perceived as pretty in their culture, the singled lid peeps just wanted to look like their other folks, not to pass as caucasians.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 6:43am

Hmmm, and here I keep looking for a procedure to make my eye look MORE asian

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 3:13pm
I would settle for looking well-rested, myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic