Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anyone have a tummy tuck after kids/weight loss?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone have a tummy tuck after kids/weight loss?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilmssjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmssjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone have a tummy tuck after kids/weight loss?
    Posted: July 29 2004 at 8:14am
Just curious what it is like. I have read alot about it on Dr's websites, but have never met anyone who has had it done. I have had 2 kids and have lost alot of weight. I now weigh 105 with 17.5% body fat and wear a size 3. I'm pretty fit, but I have this gross little saggy belly covered in stretch marks. I just don't feel sexy with it. I can't wear low cut jeans or cute bathing suits with out shorts on. I feel I can't lose much more weight or I'm going to look too skinny. I think this is the last thing I can do to get rid of it. How long is the recovery time? How is the pain for someone who has been through child birth before? And if I want to get implants too, is it a good idea to do both at the same time? Thanks for any advice you have!
amymarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 6:44am
I had mine done after 3 kids, I love my stomach now! I had mine done 3
months after my third baby. I had lost all my baby weight, I like you had a
saggy belly. I managed to get it back to normal after my two kids, the third
was a c section as there was no way I was loosing that pooch in my belly. I
have had many surgeries, and have a high tollerence to pain. This by far
was the most painful. He sewed my muscles together down my entire
stomach, they look better than they did when I was young. I am blown away
by the results and would do it again even though it hurt bad. The doctor is
the best and well known for tummy tucks. He is in Richmond VA. I cant
think of his name right now, I can find it and let you know if you want it.
georgeterry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgeterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 1:00pm
Tummy tuck surgery will helps eliminates the body fat. It will promote you the flatten stomach and a  skinny body. You should these website www.tummytuckguide.com/ to know about the Tummy tuck surgery.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic