Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone tried Avotox or Hydroderm?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sumbunnysfunnyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumbunnysfunnyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone tried Avotox or Hydroderm?
    Posted: October 19 2004 at 4:07am
I tried both, and I think Avotox is better.
Although it is a toss up, kind of.

My son said my face looked much younger after using the Avotox, that was all I needed to buy more.

I want to know if anyone has tried either and what you think?

If you think there is a better product tell me.
Thanks
sumbunnysfunnyhair
nomorebaldie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nomorebaldie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 4:59pm
I have tried hydroderm and jansen beckett alpha derm, strivectin, botox and lancome dermacrease.  I liked them all, but I am lazy and you have to have to have to be consistent in use.  I liked the hydroderm, but didn't care for their automatic renewal program, it was a  minor pain to have it stopped.  I like the Lancome best I suppose.
Afakeleg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afakeleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 1:00am
I've tried Hydroderms 3 in 1 thingy. Put it under and around your eyes for dark circles, wrinkles, etc. I dug the stuff. Absolutely loved it. I have pretty bad dark circles and noticed a big difference, but even with that, the high price tag stopped me from purchasing any. Had the free trial bottle for like 5 bucks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic