Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Are Your All Time Fav Fragrances?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
kenney001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenney001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 9:32pm
sad, but thought that can help others, also do not feel distressed, "to offer the compassion to exchange a happy home".",Romain Jerome Watches;He is also small, can not fully understand love this thing, so parents need to guide.",Roger Dubuis Watches;Yue Ping said, now many families have a child, don't like sharing, also do not understand thanksgiving.In order to better educate the child, let the child be a good heart, loving,Franck Muller Watches, know share, her conscious asked Tan Weiqi to read, let him make a choice.Every school day, school, read interest classes, said Tan Weiqi likes science, the ideal is to be a scientist.During the interview, Tan Weiqi saw the police catch the bad guy on television to Nandu reporters, I rushed to help him catch the bad guy television.6000 yuan.For business owners may not much, but for 8 years old students really not less.Loving mother in love Yue Ping function inside the son of Tan Weiqi, he wrote the composition commitment: to donate 6000 Yuan Dragon gift money helps Nandu reported in the "two little sisters"

ShannonC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2015 at 10:43am
I always liked fragrances that smell fresh, but not too heavy. One of the best combination is between fresh scent and floral. I've noticed that if you chose only the one that has the floral scent can be too heavy. My all time best scents are ocean mist and fresh lavender. The smell of jasmine can be very pleasant and delightful.
Shannon
Love Your Hair
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic