Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keratase at Salon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andrea7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrea7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keratase at Salon
    Posted: March 16 2003 at 11:11am
I was at Neimans Salon yesterday and everyone was swearing up and down that to keep frizzy,wavey hair straight this new Keratase Oleo Relax was the very best they had ever seen/used.

It was like $20 for shampoo, $34 for conditioner and like $25 or so for this leave in spray/protector.

I did buy it yet since just bought 2 huge bottles of TiGi but does anyone know if this is worth the investment?????

Andrea in Texas
Do Unto Others As You Would Have
Them Do Unto You.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2003 at 8:18pm
Yikes! That's a lot of money for detergents and emollients. Whether they work depends on what's in them. Anyone know?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
hair freak View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 10:56am
I LOVE Kerastase. I've been using it for some time now. It's my absolute favorite product line---and believe me, I've tried almost all of them. I have very puffy, frizzy hair---not curly. I think you made a good investment.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 8:39am
And Andrea, If you don't like it, simply take it back.

And that goes for the Tigi too.
SSassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2003 at 6:25pm
I've used the Kerastase Oleo Relax Shampoo and Conditioner before having my hair thermal reconditioned. I have to say that I did see an improvement in my hair texture, and keeping it better moisturized than I did in a number of other products that I'd tried (and I'd tried a LOT of them) I did still blow dry and use a straightening iron on my hair, but it felt like it was in better shape both before, and after using the styling appliances.

I still think Phyto Defrisiante Balm is the best straightening product

(Am I the only person who has a hard time with all of the French names being used for hair and cosmetics these days? I'm convinced I never spell or pronounce any products correctly anymore)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic