Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Really messy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really messy hair
    Posted: March 22 2003 at 5:53pm
My hair is rather big and wavy. It's very thick, and gets dry underneath very quickly and it's quite damaged underneath but some shampoo and conditioner I have is repairing it.

My hair is all messy and sometimes frizzy and dry. The most annoying thing is that the bottom part always curls it, it's really annoying. My hair is a little past chin length (When pulled straight) and there seems to be no way to get it straight, I've tried gel and wax, I can get most of it straight my the bits at the bottom just keep sticking up! It's really annoying. I think I'll just have to wait till my hair gets longer.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 4:58am
My hair is the opposite--the dryness is on the outside, top layer in the back. I guess that's from being exposed to the elements.

Since the underside of your hair isn't exposed to the elements, do you blow dry with your hair flipped over? If that's how it got dry, maybe you should try blowing it on a cooler setting, or air drying. I read a good article on the site someone here posted last night http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/4266/gloss.html
about products that protect your hair when heat styling (thermal protectors?). Those sound like a good idea for those who must blow dry.
[/url]

Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 11:36am
I don't blow dry or use stylers or anything it just goes like that I have a lot of scalp heat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic