Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SRAIGHT HAIR!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
N8SGIRL62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N8SGIRL62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 11:52pm
yah, ill try, but i dont know... any of you guys have problems? lol

¤¤¤ Avril
¤*Avril Hendes, There Goes Trouble*¤
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 8:27am
Yup...quite sure we all have problems....Myself I have fine, straight hair...I fight frizz on the ends due to humidity...quite frankly I'm ready for fall (as soon as I get back from vacation that is and that's not till Sept.) *lol*

Hang in there....I've picked up a lot of good tips from this board and there are some really good people around here. It'll get better!

Now tis time for me to go to work and do what it is they really pay me to do...see ya
Mylissa
bridgey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridgey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2003 at 12:01pm
I have a question. OK I have short hair but I want it bone straight with out drying it and flat iorns, it has a few annoying crinkle waves, is there some product I can use, like a relaxer. I am a novice. I know that a lot of my African friends use relaxers but I do not know what I should use. I am a whitey Smile wink wink. Any suggestion
jennifer!~ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer!~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 7:20pm
[QUOTE=CrazyGirl] I agree with Stinka, I purchased Jilbere de Paris Ceramic Tools Flat Iron from Sally's beauty salon and really liked it. I paid $42.00, but it was worth every penny! My mom loved it and bought one for herself also (I take mine with me when I go to my bf's house on weekends or whenever I take trips). My hair has natural waves to it... not really curly but it's really thick so I use this to tame.

hey i bought the exact same straightener as you from a sallys in atlanta! its amazing .... some straighteners are like ninety dollars but this one cost me about thirty five i think it was on sale when i got it........ it works incredible .. some of my friends have straighteners that dont work as well as it does and that you can burn your hands with easier but its an amazing straightener i love it! also yall i am thinking about permanantly straightening my hair ..... however i dont have much money to spend and im still in the teens which means my hair probably isnt as strong yet as someone older might be...... i heard they have really good inexpensive hair salons that doo a great job in china town NY and i wanna know if this is truye......... my best friend got her hair chemically straoghtedned using the japanese process it was georgious~!!! its stick straight and she gets it done regularly..... the only problem is that it looks very greasy ..... i read about some people saying their hair falls out but my friend who had her straightened has thicker hair then almost anyone i know and it has remained incredibly thick she looks georgious maybe a lil greasy but georgious and i want the same but i know i cant afford a 500 to 1000 dollar job like she got what is your advice?
dfs View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2004 at 9:45pm
sdf
gemigirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2004 at 9:46pm
hi! do ceramic straighteners really not cause any damage?? is there much difference between that and a straighting iron???
please let me know!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic