Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

straightening brush?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: straightening brush?
    Posted: August 13 2003 at 1:09am
"We have both lost ourselves, but sometimes we reveal the most when we are least like ourselves."
-Anais Nin
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 9:29pm
I've seen this before. Are you going to try it? If you are, let me know the outcome. Thanks!!!
N8SGIRL62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N8SGIRL62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2003 at 6:01pm
hey! i have onwe of those and it works, i just never have time for it. what u do is:

shower, then towel dry your hair. with a blowdryer on, you run it through your hair. It will be straight & dry by the time you are done.

@vril

growl power baby
¤*Avril Hendes, There Goes Trouble*¤
kaaaaate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaaaaate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2004 at 6:37pm
I have one of these and don't think it works. It came out semi straight when my friend used it on me and did like inch sections, took a loooooong time. I tried it myself and the front looked ok, the back was like really hard to get to. I think it would be ok if you need straight hair for a special occation and dont have an iron. But, my hair is really think and curley so that might be why.
sexypineapples View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexypineapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2004 at 9:24pm
I have two of those. One is suppose to get rid of frizz and be anti-static, but my hair doesn't really get staticy and it's not frizzy at all. That one cost $22 + $7 shipping and I have one that works really well. It's called the Liss and Love brush. It's ceramic. You can find it on ccb-paris.com. It cost $30+$7 shipping. It works better than an iron for me because my hair is perfectly straight except it flips out at the ends. It causes less damge than a ceramic iron, although ceramic irons much better than metal ones.
I love you~!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic