Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Krembs wet to dry straightening iron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Krembs wet to dry straightening iron
    Posted: September 15 2003 at 11:38pm
OOPS! Sorry for the double post. I read about this in a magazine. You use this ceramic flat iron on wet hair and they "say" that it is less damaging than blow drying and using a ceramic iron on dry hair, and takes a lot less time also. Has anyone tried this? Thanks for your help!
razziberri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razziberri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2003 at 1:13pm
I read about that in Instyle magazine and also wondered about that. It's supposed to squeeze the water out as it straightens....but isn't it bad for hair to be wet when you straighten? I don't think it can get all the mositure out, it just sounds too good to be true.
tlmorriss View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlmorriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2003 at 2:42pm
I bought one for home use. It's terrific! I have slightly wavy hair and it comes out even straighter than blowdrying then flat ironing. I can also go an extra day w/out washing because I use about 1/4 as much hair product for styling. I got mine for $170 on Bliss web site w/ a birthday month discount. Expensive, but worth it!
jill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2003 at 8:52pm
Do you still have to use straightners on your hair like you do before blowdrying? Also, is there any place else that sells it for less than $170?
jill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2003 at 8:54pm
Forgot to ask you is the website Bliss.com?
sea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2004 at 12:55am
uhh..if your hair is wet when youre straightening..like..doesnt the heat from the iron..create stream..and burn you?..:s..just a question sorry..im wondering...hmmm
i love you!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic