Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bi Ionic straightening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rima View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bi Ionic straightening
    Posted: April 03 2004 at 12:34am
Hi,

I have curly hair and for the past 2 years, have been undergoing the curl relaxer treatments every 6-8 months. I now would like to move to a solution which would hopefully eliminate the need to blow dry the hair thoroughly every time I wash it.

Most salons have quoted me A$500 to A$800 for thermal ionic or baby ionic treatements. However, I have found a salon which has quoted me A$300, claiming that they use the bio-ionic technology, however it's a German, not a Japanese brand, and it works just as well. Has anyone tried the German brand of Bio-Ionic?
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 10:03pm
please don''''t do it- i hope this is not to late- bio ionic is an aweful product- left mine and my mothers hair fried, burnt and frizzier than ever. please research all of the available systems and never never settle for the bio crap- my stylist had told me how great the product was- how it was the best, the most gentle, blah blah blah- she lied- our hair is fried- my mom has cried-want to cover my head and hide
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 11:24pm
well if you are going to pay that much it better work and be good

sorry to hear what happened to you and your mother
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic