Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"SALLY DOESNT SELL THE IONIC STARIGHJTNER UNLESS YOUR A BEAUTICIAN, SO BE CAREFUL IF YOU BUY THE WRONG ONE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VANESSAMELLY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VANESSAMELLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "SALLY DOESNT SELL THE IONIC STARIGHJTNER UNLESS YOUR A BEAUTICIAN, SO BE CAREFUL IF YOU BUY THE WRONG ONE
    Posted: June 23 2004 at 2:05pm
hEY GUYS I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT SALLY ONLY SELLS THESE PRODUCTS TO LICENSED HAIR DRESSERS, SO I HAD TO ORDER IT AT ADISCOUNTBEAUTY.COM

SALLY DID HAVE ANOTHER ONE BUT IT WASNT IONIC, AND THE IONIC IS THE BEST ONE SINCE IT DOES NOT DAMAGE HAIR
FluteGirl189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluteGirl189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2004 at 3:09pm
Hey. I went to Sallys yesterday, saw and said the same things u did! However their is obviously a reason that they only sell it to BEAUTICAN.: U shouldn't do it, without a professional!
VANESSAMELLY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VANESSAMELLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 4:34pm
WELL I DID IT AND IT LOOKS GREAT AND SAVED A BUNDLE ON IT, IF YOU THINK YOU CANT DO IT ON YOUR OWN THEN YOU GO SPEND $400 OR MORE ON A SALON, BUT IN MY CASE I GAVE IT A TRY AND IT WORKED ! YIPPPPEEEEEEEE
tess0448 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tess0448 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 3:45pm
why shouldnt you do it without a prof.
sinfullydeelicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinfullydeelicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 8:34am
THAT IS NOT TRUE SORRY BUT SALLYS SELLS TO ANYONE. THE ONLY PRODUCTS THEY HAVE A PROB SELLING TO PUBLIC AND TO BEAUTICIANS ONLY ARE CHEMICAL ONES LIKE, CERTAIN DYES,BLEACHES, CHEMICAL RELAXERS BUT NOT FLAT IRONS. THATS JUST RIDICULOUS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic