Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my hair straightened but...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FluteGirl189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluteGirl189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got my hair straightened but...
    Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:54am
Hey. So I got my hair straightened but it feels sooo sticky and gunky. I can barely put my hairbrush though. However, it is dry. Feedback, PLEASE.
mandax213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandax213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:14pm
hey thats the same thing that happened to me.. did you do it at home or at a salon?... my hair is FRIED and poofy and its so hard to brush through.. it feels like somethings stuck in it but ive washed it alot and it still happens
... manDa *
FluteGirl189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluteGirl189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 6:59am
Ur right. And i just got it done yesterday at a salon. And I haven't washed it yet, cuz of the 48 hour rule. And I have been crying since I left. I still am. Cuz my hair is slowly getting these weird waves.

I am even get tears on the keyboard. Plz help me
mandax213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandax213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 9:50am
im trying to fix my hair and some ppl say you can strip it out nd some say you can =/ im getting mine looked at saturday so ill let u know wether it can be stripped or not ( pray it can ) ... but if your stylist tells you just to wait nd itll go away thats bull cause i waited and its still like that!
... manDa *
SSassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2004 at 5:22pm
For FluteGirl

You probably have already washed your hair at this point...how did it turn out?

What kind of straightening did you have done to your hair?

Keep in mind, that with thermal reconditioning, during the first 2 weeks, your hair is still in a "bonding" phase. Meaning, it is weaker (don't put it up in ponytails, etc) There are a number of products designed to specifically moisturize and or add proteins to rebuild TRed hair. Crede is one of hte lines.

If you are still having problems, contact your salon asap and address wtih them.

Don't lose hope...it will turn out!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic