Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much does chemical straightening cost?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
123098 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123098 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much does chemical straightening cost?
    Posted: July 26 2004 at 1:03pm
How much does chemical straightening cost? Also, if you have any sugestions of national salons with straightening procedures, I would appreciate it! Thanks :)
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 4:48pm
I think chemical straightening costs around $50. give or take several, depending on the quality of the salon. I haven't done any chemical straightening though, so check around. You can call and ask different salons in your area.
my LJ, 40 inches long
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 5:54pm
I've researched and found that the cheapest rate is about 300 bux, but usually its around 500. But just so u know, all those chemicals may damage ur hair so make sure u know the risks first. Hope i helped!
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 6:40pm
Wow, I think my numbers are from the wrong treatment.... scratch that.
jessicar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2004 at 2:29pm
I have thick curly/wavy frizzy hair about to armpit level and I had wanted to have thermal reconditioning, but they quoted me $800 because of the volume and length. I was told I could get it for $600 or $700 if it were cut shorter and that was about what a normal person would pay.
I opted to go with a chemical straightening that my stylist recommended for me that cost me $150 total and took about 2 hours and it caused no damage, and while it was stick straight for 2 months, I could blowdry it in half the time just with a paddle brush and run an iron over just the parts that needed it in a couple of minutes and that lasted for several months.
I was most impressed with how I could put my hair in a pony or just pull part back and it looked perftect, not frizzy like it used to, and any updo I tried was great without me having to straighten it first.
crazynluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazynluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2004 at 2:09am
i get my curly hair relaxed at a salon and it usually costs me around $65. and thats with a style as well.
~*~CeCe*~*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic