Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blow-dry straight?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blow-dry straight?
    Posted: September 04 2004 at 5:39pm
I may sound stupid 4 asking, but I was wondering... how do u blowdry ur hair straight (like w/ a round brush) b/c everytime i try 2 it gets tangled up or my hair ends up curling under (like majorly bad!!) and i look like a 5 yr old with a "cute" bob. My hair hits my colar bone (when straight) and i have a lot of chunky layers. Can u help me, any1?
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)
anna04 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2004 at 7:38am
heya
i find it very difficult to get my hair straight after blowdrying. You do use a round brush although some prefer a paddle brush. Point the hairdryer down the hair shaft. It is difficult to get the ends straight so it might be a good idea to buy ceramic straighteners as they give a silky finish to straighten the ends of your hair. hope i helped!!!
luv anna xx
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2004 at 11:32am
Don't wrap your hair around the brush unless you are trying to flip the ends or something. Just use it like a normal brush to pull the hair taut. And hold the ends of the hair up a bit with the brush under the piece of hair while blow drying that spot to get straight ends.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic