Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Leave in conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pallfy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallfy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Leave in conditioner
    Posted: September 15 2004 at 5:36pm
I got the typical frizzzy coarse/wavy hair, I found that John Frieda Frizz Ease Wind Down cream and Selen Selectives control[d] sunstance helps alot, along with my shampoo/conditioner by Loreal.

I want to use a leave in conditioner, whats the best one for my type of hair, to get it straight.

And can I use my Loreal Shampoo/Conditioner and use the Leave in Conditioner after??
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 10:10pm
Most leave-in conditioners have heat styling protection to keep your hair from frying when you iron it. I've always recommended John Frieda Daily Norishment. It gets rid of frizz too.

If you want to put something to work with the iron. There are gels made to straighten. Like LA Looks Straight Look Gel. Serums or oils like L'Oreal Smooth Intense serum or Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine serum can get your hair straighter...faster.

Go to the haircare aisle and look for leave-ins,serums that combat frizz to get hair straighter.
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 9:55am
Best leave -in is Sebastian Potion #9
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic