Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straigthing products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amber View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straigthing products
    Posted: October 03 2004 at 5:28pm
Hey....my hair is really weird anda kind starnge....it is straight in the front and on the top layer of my hair...then in the back and in the underneath layer of my hair is is really really REALLY curly....of course I look strange when i leave my hair down (which I rarely do). I look so good with my hair straight and i have a straightner...but they can be so bad for your hair so i don't straighten every day and it takes me ahilw too....is there any special conditiner or product out there that helps straighten your hair? thank you!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 8:23pm
Hey Amber, I don't think you need to straighten your hair. Hair is beautiful when it is natural and I don't see why your hair has to be all one pattern to be attractive. Who cares about the uneven wave pattern? Healthy beats pretty any day. I say you make peace with your hair... and lay off all the heat tools, chemicals, and/or dyes you may be using. Your hair will totally love you for it.

here's a (((hug))) and have a great day
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic