Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yuko system ruined my hair :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aliaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yuko system ruined my hair :(
    Posted: October 11 2004 at 1:31pm
hi guys

yep, im suffering from "the bends" too

but i didnt have the chi thing done, i did the yuko system! so is it still possible 4 it to happen to those who have done the yuko system?

i was wondering, is there anyway to fix these annoying freaking kinks!! coz theyre annoying! they make me look like i have really course afro hair, although my natural hair is nowhere like that!

and u guys would freak out if u know how much i had it done for! $1200! and my hair isnt that long!

ur probably wondering why its so expensive, coz i did it in kuwait! i should have never trusted the **** that did my hair, she looked clumsy. but i was desperate

i was wondering, if i apply a thio chemical straightener to the kink, will it smooth out the kink/bend??

HELPPPPPPP!
dennis roche View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis roche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 10:28pm
Roche Salon has done over 1500 Yuko T/R in the last 3 years. Bends are caused by applying solution o the roots. What we have found is using leave-in conditioner and combing through prior to drying helps best. Dry with a flat brush without strong tention and flat iron at a 90 degree elevation from the scalp. After three months tyou can retouch to rid of any ninety degree angles. We use Eco Straight for retouches. This new technology will replace the old T/R systems. It is safer , less complicated, less agressive to the hair and less expensive. We are one of the first in the USA to use this and it will revolutionize the straightening industry.[
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic