Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEEEEASE HEEELP ME!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEEEEASE HEEELP ME!!
    Posted: January 10 2005 at 5:45pm
I would check in the Sephora store first so you wouldn't have to pay shipping.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
nolovenoglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nolovenoglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 5:19pm
thanks so much layla! i think i will try sephora, There is a sephora located in toronto, do you think that they would carry the product if i just walk in and buy it or do i have to order it??

-thanks for the suggestions everyone!
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 9:41pm
I think they sell it in Canada. Because I use it and I was looking for it cheaper and I saw a review and someone said they live in Canada and got it for 35 dollars. I was jealous because I pay 60. I get mine from hairboutique and they ship internationally but I don't know how much the shipping is. I don't live in Canada but I just put in my address with Ontario and Canada instead and it was 19 dollars shipping from hairboutique. You can order from amazon from sephora I think they ship to canada. popehair.com ships internationally. I think any site will ship to you.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nolovenoglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 8:46pm
i don't think so...., i have never even heard of this product before untill like a week ago when everyone was mentioning how good it was and i did some more research on it and it gets really good reviews and i really want the product, and i don't exactly know how much shipping or anything is it seems like 50.00 but i'm not sure
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 6:21pm
No hairdresser in your area uses Phytospecific? Like, no one?
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nolovenoglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 4:28pm
i am sooo frustrated i can't find any good temporary curl relaxers that are from canadian stores or shipped outside the US. i am having soo much trouble ordering from somewhere because they only ship within the US, i really want to order the Phytospecific Phytorelaxer but everywhere i have looked they don't ship outside the us and i living in toronto, i have even looked in stores i can't find anything here can someone please help me ASAP, does anyone know any retailers that ship to canada or any stores that carry this product in Toronto, i feel so helpless i really wanted to relax my frizzy wavy hair and have been looking into the whole thing for 2 years now, (just to be safe), it was about a weeek ago that i found out there were at home treatments that fix the problem to frizzy hair, i was also going to get thermal reconditioning but have been hearing bad reviews about it and i really want to temporarily relax my hair and can't find anyone who ships in my area.
does anyone know where i can find this specific product or others like it???
any suggestions
please and thank you

- ps i really need your help!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic