Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

True ceramic pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kiyomir View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiyomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: True ceramic pro
    Posted: January 17 2005 at 2:27pm
When you order the True Ceramic Pro, do they bill you for the total amount now, or do they only bill you for shipping? I don't want to pay for it until I know that it works and I want to keep it.
SarasMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarasMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 4:02am
They don't make it very clear, do they?!

I just ordered one and received a confirmation email saying that my credit card would be billed for the SHIPPING cost, so I assume they do NOT bill for the order until you get a chance to try it out.
dionysis6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dionysis6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 6:48pm
When I ordered it I got billed for the shipping, and have been having the 39.99 payments auto debited each month. I was a little confused about the price when I ordered, too, but it's truly worth what I've paid.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic