Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Received TCP on Friday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krystle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Received TCP on Friday
    Posted: January 29 2005 at 4:24pm
Hey All,

I received my TCP on Friday and I couldn't wait to try it. When I opened it up, I straightened my hair and it looked beautiful...like the salon. As I've stated in earlier posts, my main purpose for purchasing the TCP was the resistance to humidity claim. So, in order to test whether or not this claim is true, I turned on the hot water in my shower...closed the door...let it steam up for 5 minutes...went in...shaked my head around...turned it upside down and shaked my hair out...I basically did everything to mess it up. When I stepped out of the bathroom I was AMAZED that i did not have ANY waves in my hair from the humidity...it stayed just as it was before I humidified it...lol. So, it worked with shower humidity...now I just hope we have a humid day out here in Brooklyn before my 30 day trial period is up so I can see if it will work for outside humidity as well. Wow...I can't believe I'm actually wishing for a humid day ... *shudders* lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic