Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help with hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brad123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help with hair
    Posted: February 02 2005 at 1:16pm
Hi, I'm a guy with very curly thick long hair. I mean, if I get it wet and let it dry, it actually curls upwards--corkscrew like. I have been using a flat iron for the past couple months and it has been great. Tho, on 1st day hair it makes it too straight and I look like a lumberjack minus the beard and moustache...so sometimes I put a small amount of mousse or water in my hair to make it curl a little.
My question is...is there any type of oil I can put in my hair that will give the effect of natural oil (2-3 day hair) WITHOUT it curling it all the way back up again? Also, does mousse make hair any drier at all? It is winter where I live, so my hair tends to stay pretty straight after I've flatironed it. But in the warmer weather, it doesn't take long to get the look I want since it curls up faster...but not all the way thank goodness.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2005 at 2:59pm
Jojoba oil is the closest to natural oil. You can click on my Medusa sig link to go to the Oil guide. I also have a few links in there to some cheap jojoba oil suppliers.

HTH
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic