Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

true ceramic pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: true ceramic pro
    Posted: February 05 2005 at 9:31pm
I have semi straight hair but am tired of spending so much time getting it totally straight. What advantages does the true ceramic pro have that other ceramic straighteners do not have?

Thank you for your time.
Happy Hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 8:39am
I just received the TruCeramicPro and it is fabulous!
I have purchased a Vidal Sassoon hair straightner and thought it was good, but this is unbelievable. I didn't know the differences about a ceramic hair straightner but this has got to be the best one I have used. I thought it was a little pricey but it is definitely worth it.
When you order it it did take approx 3 weeks to be received but it was well worth the wait.
I live in Florida and the humidity here is HIGH, it has not frizzed up one bit.
You've got to try it! well worth the money, the only thing I was disappointed was it only carries a 6 month warranty - whats up with that???
Paula Harvey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Harvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 3:21pm
I also purchased a Vidal Sassoon Flat Iron about a year ago, which completely burned my hair to a crisp. I have fine hair, long hair which I tried to put streaks in myself, and ended up ruining my already burnt hair. Well, as most people have said, I saw the infomercial one weekend, and took a chance and ordered it. It is the greatest hair product I have EVER used. I have used henna's and deep conditioners to attempt to fix my burnt ends, but nothing seemed to work. So, I would end up cutting my hair off and starting over. Since I got the True Ceramic Pro, those days are over!!

I am very skeptical about hair product purchases, but this time, taking a chance paid off - I AM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic