Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yuko vs Chi System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jenn32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenn32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yuko vs Chi System
    Posted: February 19 2005 at 11:10pm
I just had the Chi system done 2 weeks ago and I have to say that I''m not pleased with the results. My hair is very dry and breaking off and I still have curl and I paid $500 for this! I had Yuko done last year and was very pleased with the results and my hair seemed really straight and soft. The only reason I decided to try Chi is because I had met a stylist who said it was better than the Yuko. Has anyway out there tried both systems? It would be great to hear from you.. Thank you
chi sucks View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chi sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2005 at 10:13am
hey i had the chi done about a month ago and i had some curl 2. i had my haircut a week or so ago and i found out the my hair is breaking from the root in the front and back of my hair. its awful! let me know how urs turns out! o and u should go bak 2 the salon and have them check ur hair b/c if u have breakage they can try and stop it from continuing. they told me its to late. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic