Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matrix Sleek Look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matrix Sleek Look
    Posted: February 22 2005 at 2:09pm
i have really short hair (about 3 inches) and i currently use the whole line of Matrix sleek look porducts. now that my hair is finally at a length that i can flat iron it, and have it come out looking good, i want to start flat ironing it. i recently bought the sleek look iron smoother,and i was wondering if it actually does everything the package sys it does. has any one tried it?
tiff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 4:32pm
hey! i havent tried that iron, but if it doesnt work i would try the chi! i love it, its AMAZING!!!
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 5:59pm
i hope this doesnt come across as rude, but its not an iron. it is a thermal protection sprat that you spray on before you iron to prevent damage. i already have an iron that i love (helen of troy ceramic series)
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 6:33pm
I think it does do everything it says. I use it but I never know if I'm supposed to let it dry before I flat iron or flat iron right away and hear it sizzle. But I think I'm going to stop using it because the alcohol is drying out my hair.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 7:34pm
thanx a bunch to the above poster. is there really alot of alcohol in it? i would never have thought of that! thanx again
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
tiff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 5:50pm
o lol! sry! a really good heat protector is biosilk! it is amazing and makes ur hair look AMAZING!!! i love it, and i would definately reccomend it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic