Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Am i the only guy here who has had their hair streightened?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Am i the only guy here who has had their hair streightened?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cool Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cool Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am i the only guy here who has had their hair streightened?
    Posted: March 04 2005 at 4:14pm
I'm 20 and my hair is only about 7 inches. I plan on cutting of a inch and getting it straightened again.

I straightened it once and my hair was fully straight for 4 months. I plan on doing it against some time this weekend, but i've read some of the topics here where there has been girls who have damaged their hair.

Is there any other guys who straghtened their hair with chemicals like me?

Brad123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2005 at 4:25pm
I'm thinking about straightening my hair. Right now, I used a flat-iron. My hair is about 5-6 inches. It is really thick and curls up into a corkscrew if i dont use a straightener. I'd like to try the method you did but I dont want stick straight hair. I like a little curl in it.
Chronic01 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chronic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 4:30pm
Brad during those 4 months, how often did your hair get wet, and when it did was there anything you needed to do to keep it straight? I was thinking of straightening my hair because I like it long, but when it's long it goes wavy. And what hair type do you have? And what product did you use?

Thanks.
Chronic01 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chronic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 6:45pm
Sorry that was aimed at Cool boy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic