Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can You Mix Polish?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can You Mix Polish?
    Posted: July 06 2003 at 2:36pm
I was at this shop yesterday that had all kinds of different brands including OPI and Jessica and Essie. The clerk told me that you can mix different brands together to create your own colors. I had never heard of that one before? Does it work or are the different formulas different enough to make this a potential for disaster?

Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 3:27pm
i dont see why not, i used to do it when i was younger.
allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 3:41pm
I mix nailpolishes. Mainly because most of the polish colours seem too plain....or maybe I like one but it'd look better with some shimmer in it. It's always worked regardless of brand.
NewOrleansLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewOrleansLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 10:17pm
I've mixed colors once. I wanted a pale baby blue polish but, could only find a dark blue color so I bought the dark blue and a french manicure white and mixed the two of them. I was actually very impressed with the outcome.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but, wish we didn't."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic