Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour children's waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your children's waves
    Posted: November 25 2004 at 10:32am
If any of you have sons will you teach them to get waves?
If they start like age 6 or 7 then they won't need to brush as much an by the time there about our age there hair will be trained and spinning plus with our knowledge we'll know what product is best for them.
Anyone?
Keep on brushing
The Bigger Picture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 10:34am
I got a little brother thats 4. Maybe i could train his hair. But i m not tryin to spen my money on him.
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 10:36am
Originally posted by The Bigger Picture The Bigger Picture wrote:

I got a little brother thats 4. Maybe i could train his hair. But i m not tryin to spen my money on him.
You won't need to but if he start brushing till he's about 10 he'll be spinning then he can use the products... i think
Keep on brushing
The Bigger Picture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 10:39am
I guess that makes sense. But then again its his choice. He might not want waves. he might want to grow his hair out
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
Science Allah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Science Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 10:50am
my seeds will be spinnin by the time there 8 months

DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 8:17am
LOL...My son's almost 3 months now...I b brushin his hair i want him 2 have waves...but his motha's white so he got straight hair (i was pissed)
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 11:10am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

LOL...My son's almost 3 months now...I b brushin his hair i want him 2 have waves...but his motha's white so he got straight hair (i was pissed)

lol he gone be havin some corvatas prolly then
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 2:54pm
LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic