Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Purging tool/heat clamp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purging tool/heat clamp
    Posted: March 15 2005 at 4:23pm

Edited by mochachip
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 6:29pm

The purrging tool is not the same as the two sided heat clamp. If you look at the following thread there is a link to one and also half way down the thread is the picture of the mega (I think) kit that has a purging tool.

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20564 &PN=2

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 7:19pm

Edited by mochachip
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 7:23pm
I like Docs cause it has a temperature control. If you have the extra cash, Id definitely buy the tool, you'll get better results! Some people dont have any problems using a flatiron, but alot of people have inconsistant shrinking with the flatiron.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 7:39pm

Edited by mochachip
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 3:42am
Mocha, when I first started shrinkies I did my first client with a flat iron and the next client just one week later with the proper Doc's tool.  The client that I did with the flat iron, after nine weeks of wear all her shrinkies started going soft and falling out whereas the other client still has hers in and they are still hard.  So its whether you wanted to wait a week and have longer wear out of your hair, maybe even the full 3 months out of it or if you want them to start going soft and dropping out after nine weeks xxx
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 7:11am

Edited by mochachip
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 8:18am
oooooo I sit here in anticipation xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic