Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yasmin Brunet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yasmin Brunet
    Posted: March 16 2005 at 11:39pm

She's one of the most beautiful brazilian models.

This is her new look:

Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 11:57pm

These two are even more recent. She's back to blonde.

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 1:10am

Somehow the shorter hair doesn't quite seem to work for me and she appears quite plain, although it does look better in the right hand pic of the two blonde ones, must be the benefit of a smile.

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 5:29am

Could be the way she poses too (first pic cool and detached), but I prefer her in the last pictures.  She looks more ... (can't find the right word) ... a fun girl, cheeky, ...

Is having shorter hair an option for the Brazilian women?  The (stereotype, I know!) image I have is that of the Acapulco scene ...

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 6:09pm
She doesn't look like a model but she looks hotter to me.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 8:43pm
This is going to sound strange, I know, but on the Supermodel scale, the new cut is a big downgrade. But on the Cutie Next Door scale (which I prefer, anyway) I think it's a huge upgrade. Especially in the last pic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic