Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

20yr old F, receeding hairline!.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Harvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 20yr old F, receeding hairline!.......
    Posted: March 17 2005 at 3:06pm

I have started losing the hair on the front of my head about 3 years ago. It is becoming much worse now, infact when i tie it back stright you can see my scalp. Also my hair is so thin on the top of my head, it looks like i use oil b/c it is so flat on my head, but i dont.

Doctor cannnot find anything.

What can i do, what can i use?

Please help.

"I've learned that you cannot make someone love you... all you can do is stalk them and and hope they panic and give in"
velvetnstars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velvetnstars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 9:18pm
I am so sorry to hear that, the only possiblity I can think of is maybe hormones? My mother lost alot of hair due to hormone fluctuations after having children, maybe you could ask an OB gyn to check on that. If they don't know then I would get a dermatologist to look at your hair, just don't give up and good luck to you.
Arsh55555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arsh55555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2005 at 9:15am
I would try Toppik.  That is what I am using right now and it works fairly good for me... although it is not a permanent solution, it does make me feel more confident and hides those writched bald spots.

Also, someone who had told me about Toppik also mentioned a product called Sebastian body double or something like that... I'm gonna try it and I'll let you know how it works.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic