Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shrinkies 4 Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shrinkies 4 Sale
    Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:25pm
I have a brand new, unopened box of Doctored Locks shrinkies which I am pretty sure I will never use. Rather than have them sit here, I'd rather just offer them to you shrinkie afficionados.
They are brand new and unopened, and I'll sell them for Doc's regular price of $30, no tax, no shipping. And I'll ship 'em out the next day.

Edited by Syren123
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:29pm

I want, I want!

If you need my address again, let me know.  (Assuming someone else didn't already jump at the chance.)

If you want paypal, just PM me the email address for it.  Or I can send you a check.  Whatever you want.

Edited by leia1979
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:31pm
You got it, sister.

I still have your address. I'll put it in the mail today. Just mail me the $ when you get the chance.

Edited by Syren123
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:33pm

Isn't it good to know that nothing goes to waste around here?  =)

And I'm writing you a check right now...it should arrive on Monday.

Hehe, we are fast!

Edited by leia1979
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:35pm
That's what I'm sayin'.

Now what to do about all this hair I have....
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 7:13pm
hey syren if you need to get rid of any hair i just might be interested :) I know Im a newbie here and thus pretty much a stranger to you, but you  may know me from quinn's hair extension board as "earthymamawitch" with over 100 posts, and same on ebay with LOTS of good feedback. anyway if you have anything you cant use, pm me and maybe i'll take it off your hands :)

~Jenn~
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 8:53pm

Hair?????

Watcha got girl? PM me maybe I can give it a good home!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic