Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Hair Type Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vickyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Hair Type Question
    Posted: March 18 2005 at 7:38pm

Hey everybody,

When one of the other newbies asked the question about hair type it renewed my curiousity about my own hair type.  I was using the info from longhaircareforum and still wasn't sure.  But then other members suggested other websites, I still wasn't sure.  Please check these pictures out and tell me what you think?

http://public.fotki.com/VickiD/what_hair_type_is_this/

"And this too shall pass."
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 7:49pm

Hello Vickyd,

According to http://www.myhoneychild.com/Page.html and the pictures that I saw, you seem to be a type 2 with a mixture of type 3 on the sides with the "S" shaped curls.

You may want to look at the description to see what you think. At the bottom there are pictures of people with that hair type as well.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

vickyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 5:37pm
thanks cmesweet - I have always wondered.  So I am a type 2 with some type 3.  What letters would you assign me, ex. 2C with 3C? TIA
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 6:58pm

You are welcome, well the crown looks with the curls look like a 3 A ...the new growth is kinda hard to tell since relaxed hair can weigh your hair down. So i'm not too sure about the type 2 but it looks like type 2 to me.

I hope i  helped a bit.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

vickyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 5:45pm

Cmesweet

You have helped a lot thanks for the response.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic