Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Small Extentubes for Crown/Part Areas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Small Extentubes for Crown/Part Areas
    Posted: March 19 2005 at 11:08am

Hey girls,

I'm thinking of installing some of the small size extentubes about 1 inch from my part and one inch down from my crown, in a sort of U-shape pattern (the rest of my head, a bit farther down, is in pinchbraids). My hair's very thin and fine. I think the standard 1/4 inch sectioning would be way too big for the small extendtubes. How do you section for those, and how far up do you go? Any tips and tricks appreciated. :)

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 11:57am
I did 1/8" wide and 1/4" tall sections for my Docs XS microrings.

They held well and didn't show even though I got closer to my hairline than 1 inch (more like a half).  Well they didnt' show at first.  the closest to the hair line were the first to show when everything started growing out...

I went all the way to about a half to threequarter inch from my part.  Definitely had more problems with the hairline showing through than the part. 

:)al
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic