Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Im in LOVE with Extentubes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im in LOVE with Extentubes
    Posted: March 20 2005 at 10:15pm

Yes I am!!  I got the medium sized extentubes from hairpiece.com and I love love love them. They are smaller than the same size from Dr. Locks, they feel lighter and they dont make my head itch. My husband said they went in smoother too, but that could be cause he's getting so good at doing them now (he should be  ) I used my loopy brush and it went right over the links with no snagging whatsoever.

The WAWA is turning out good too. Very minimal tangling and it brushes out very nice.

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 10:24pm
ROCK ON EMMA!!!!
i love plastikhaar
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 11:36pm
Excellent!
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:49am

YAY!!!!

Can't wait to see pics!

kristinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 1:02pm
Did you put them all over your head?  I was thinking that because I have such thin hair I would do the middle in these and then top and sides in the shrinkies.
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:41pm

Wellll, I let my husband cut my hair prior to installing the extensions and he kinda did a hack job on it...lol...He's cut my hair lots of times in the past and did a great job, I think he was just tired and not in the mood, anywho, I ended up with a really bad mullet, thank goodness I had extensions to put in. I put them all over my head, to within about 3 inches of my center part line. The hair on the top and sides he cut really short and I was worried it wouldnt cover the tubes but it does and it looks great. Im outta batteries for my cam so Ill get pics when I can.

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 10:48pm
Cant wait for pics Em!! Bring em on!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic