Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Soft and Beautiful Perm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soft and Beautiful Perm
    Posted: March 22 2005 at 1:37pm
Has anyone used the Soft and Beautiful perm line.  I have a sensitive scalp but I have no problems with wave nouveau perms.  I am looking for a good perm.  I have checked the internet and found a natural perm called Bodiphier and am considering it, though Soft and Beautiful Botanticals would probably be less expensive.  I like to wear my hair wavy.  Any suggestions .....
missfro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 7:20am
where can you get perming products online ?
Hair type: 4a or 3C<--transitioning
Hair length: 20"
goal:relaxer free healthy hair
Last relaxer: Sept 05
MissT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 8:59am

Hi Missfro,

I have been researching on the internet and found a perm called Bodiphier that sounds really good.  Their website is www.freshlookhair.com.  I am thinking about ordering it and giving it a try.  I looked at the Soft and Beautiful perm in the store and I don't think it would give me what I want, which is wavy hair.  Let me know what you think?

missfro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 1:19pm

hello dear MissT

thanks a bunch for the link , i will try to get the perm as soon as possible ... but once you get and try it tell me about the results . like you i am tried of my "very" straight and dull relaxed hair , i want to wear it in wet curls ... BTW, what hair type are you ?

MissT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 7:12pm

MissFro,

I really don't know, but I think I am a 4 something.  I will check on the boards and let you know. 

Namika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Namika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 10:39pm

I never knew that soft and beautiful had a perm product!! as I use thier relaxer.

I would really like to get wet natural curls..

MissT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 1:28am

Missfro,

I received my natural perm (Bodiphier relaxer) from freshlookhair.com today.  I bought the Stop the Damage product, which included extra bottles of the shampoo, moisturizer etc.  I sent a email to the company to make sure that the perm in the kit will be enough for my hair or whether or not I need to order more before relaxing it.  My hair is not long or short, but right now I wear it natural and it is thick. BTW, my hair is a 4a.

missfro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 11:33am

MissT

i am looking forward to hear about your results... keep me updated and good luck ..i am planning to relax in few days so this will "hopefully" be my last relaxing before going all curly

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic