Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dyed red back to natural

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jendo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jendo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dyed red back to natural
    Posted: March 22 2005 at 4:02pm
i have been dying my hair red for about a year.  I want to go back to my natural dark blond/light brown.  What is the best way to go about this so i don't have bad roots until it grows out?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:26pm
It's going to be really hard to get the red out enough so the blond will look right. I suggest you have a professional look at this.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 1:00am
Definitely a professional's task.  My wife had a similar colour change whilst she was having her hair cut short & even then the very ends retained a faint orange tinge when you got close up to it, although it did look quite intentional and funky!!
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic