Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

his and her shipping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: his and her shipping
    Posted: March 28 2005 at 9:29am
 i want to order from his and her but it costs 25$ to uk thats sooo much!! for one weft ..hardly weighs anything! i dont think i will bother as shipping costs more than the hair itself ! when  i ordered from ebonyline it was nly 20 dolars for 2 wefts and some liquid gold and remover !!

Edited by kirstyx1888xmac
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 10:07am
If you ask ebonyline nicely chick and make a disclaimer to them that you don't mind not having your items insured, they will do your shipping to the uk for $10.00 for one item and £14.00 for two xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 10:14am
ok thanks amanda ill bear that in mind for future reference. do u think i cud ask his and hers if they would do the same?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 2:31pm

i jsut got an email from his and hers and they said shipping will be 29 $

that is sooo steep. i wonder why they are charging so much. do they have high postage rates to inside US aswel?

Edited by kirstyx1888xmac
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic