Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

has anyone used Doc’s Goddess Remi???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtolady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtolady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: has anyone used Doc’s Goddess Remi???
    Posted: March 28 2005 at 12:11pm
i've already bought some...but i was just curious as i haven't seen it mentioned here in the threads of good v bad human hair.

when i unwrapped it, it was softer and silkier than my own!  I've colored it...i'm hoping i wont' have to body wave it...and it's still looking pretty good.

install will be either this weekend or in a few weeks as my shrinkies came today.
has someone been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool again?
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 2:07pm
mto, I seen this Goddess brand at my local hair store and the man told me it was better than the Bohyme.  Take that with a grain of salt though, because he probably just wanted to make some money.  A pack cost $50, it was 20" and I'd probably have to buy 2 packs for my head.  What did you pay?  Keep us posted on your install and how the hair holds up! 
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 2:29pm
Well, I've never used the Goddess hair but I heard it was decent. I would doubt it's as good as Bohyme, but one never knows... :)
mtolady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtolady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 6:43am
i finished pretipping last night (i sound like the rest of you "senior members"...LOL) although my daughter was not amused that i killed her bottle of nail glue and then pilfered her "pink gel glue" from a new pack of nails she's saving for the prom.

i ordered the 18" machine weft.....and it was a good 50-60" long.  I didn't find many split ends on the hair....but since i've colored it and i've manipulated it....splits are starting to show.  I'll have to trim after install anyhow, so i'm not too concerned.  I think this was like $90 for 1/4 pound...and i thought the Bohyme was more than that.

i got strawberry blonde figuring i could go darker, but i'm not quite getting the color match i want....then it dawned on me...my hair comes in darker brown...almost black looking before it turns red 1/2" down the scalp....guess i should be getting a dark brown and coloring it red as permanent color will remove a little bit of the darkness.

on another note...hubby said to me last night as i was tipping...."pretty soon you're gonna be ready for cosmo school...."

If this works well...maybe MY saturdays will be spent doing extensions.  We have a really nice garage right on our lane - i could make an extension salon there   :)
has someone been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool again?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic