Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does the WEATHER effect your Waves?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does the WEATHER effect your Waves?
    Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:23pm
I use Sportin Waves max strength in the GOLD can. Because it's light on the wax but still thick enough to hold my wave pattern. On the other hand, I use Murry's pomade in the ORANGE can when the weather is hot and I need something that won't  break down in the Texas heat. In Texas it gets 100 degrees or more down here and will melt most wave pomades.  

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:29pm

What do they use on the North East coast. It's too cold to dress your hair with too much pomade because it will turn white. You tell me. The next time I'm in the BK or BX I'll need something for the weather. What do yall use?

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
dsharpe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsharpe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 10:38am
i use sportin waves in gold can. am i spose to use it everyday
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 3:30pm

You don't have to. but if you wash your hair a lot then you should. Sportin wave is light enough to use. How is the weather were you live? Is cold most of the time or hot? The main thing is to keep them waves spinning.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 2:31pm
In my area it's cold in the winter and very hot in the summer.
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 4:08pm
AAYY DONT BE BRINGIN UP OLD THREADSS...THIS WAS DEAD ..........
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 4:12pm
aye yal tell me if he does it again so i can make him and example and ban his arse
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic