Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

somebody help me pls!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: somebody help me pls!
    Posted: March 30 2005 at 8:46pm
well so i finally started my installation today but i cant seem to get the gist of looking into the mirror and closing these rings, im fine on my sides but the back i cant do, in fact i wasnt paying attention and somehow split the ring in two when installing and well lets just say a tiny piece of my hair is gone *sniff*...how do you guys manage to see the back of your head while doing this?
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 8:54pm
I don't.  With rings I section with the mirror(two of them) and use little rubberbands to keep them happy in the meantime.  I doa  row at a time.

Then I put the hair in and clamp it by feel cause the mirror just messes meup with that part.  Of course there is not way I could do this if the hair weren't pretipped...

Do you have someone handy who can help with the sectioning so that ou don't have to do double mirrors for that part?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic