Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Q for Sherrie: Chrissy V

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q for Sherrie: Chrissy V
    Posted: March 31 2005 at 12:43am
Sherrie, I know you have used and loved Chrissy V bonding...glue?...and I was wondering if it would be practical in a strand by strand application. Does it have a long set up time like latex, or does it dry pretty quickly? I know you've used it to install wefts, but I was thinking of trying it with single strands. Thanks for your expertise!
Others' experience and opinions are also welcome, of course.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 6:28am
Syren Ive tried chrissyv for some streaks and it doesnt work well at all. At best they would only last a few days. I know that chrissyv shows in her video that you can use it this way, LG also says you can do strand application but neither of them will really work well for doing strand bonding. I think LG is a stronger bond than the chrissyv and might last a little longer, but I still dont think you would get much wear time out of LG either.
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:32am
Thanks, Sherrie.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic